Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gag Festival


Well, I need to wash my bike BEFORE I ride it (too much stickiness on the rear brake from dripping/condensation/whatever from behind the saddle), it's raining, and I may end up on the trainer for awhile, and I just drank the Ultrafuel which made me gag and then I immediately brushed my teeth which also made me gag. And I took apart a box fan so I could clean it and it's so disgusting that it made me gag. And the garbage in my garage made me gag--what the hell, I guess lobster shells get a little ripe in the heat. And I cleaned the toilets this morning, also making me gag.
Hey, but when you start a day that low it can only improve, right?

1 comment:

Fat Loser said...

Wow, nice pics! I haven't checked this blog in awhile, but I thought it was a sports site. Good to mix some bizarre fantasies with the grind of overtraining.