Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday!





I just brushed my teeth and gagged while doing so. I think maybe the gag reflex has to do with my brain knowing that I'm about to work out (I'm going swimming shortly).

I'm up to 10 hours of training for the week already and have about 3 hours to do today. FUCKING A!!!!

See how happy my fridge is? 3 lovelies are busy defizzing themselves in preparation for this weekend's riding festival. The sandwich (or should I say remains) is something I made last night. It's a tomato focaccia round (about 8" I think) with the following fillings: prosciutto, hot capicollo, soppresata, Volpi salami and Provolone cheese. REAL mayo on one half of the bread, and on the other half a good sprinkling of Balsamic vinegar, virgin olive oil and oregano. I planned to eat only 1/4 of it last night, but it turned into half. Guess I must be training a lot, eh?

My garden is taking off right about now, so I took a bunch of shots, including pics of my statuary (yeah, I know--at least I don't have any garden gnomes--YET--but if someone were to buy one for me, I wouldn't be offended, HINT HINT). The pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8737154@N04/sets/72157600400629771/

Enjoy, and kick ass at whatever you do today!

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Sheila,

Just wanna say that was an amazing change u had in the last posts with before and after pics.

Have a good Friday.

Fe-lady said...

Looks yummy! You are making me HUNGRY!