Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Going Public

All right....after a little editing here and there, I've decided I can go public with this blog.

HOWEVER..this is a "read at your own risk" blog. I don't always say nice things. I kinda have a potty mouth. I am 100% honest about what I was thinking/feeling at the time I post.

But on the brighter side, if anyone feels they can benefit from my journey, have at it! I am open to any and all discussions having to do with triathlon, improving one's mind, pretty much anything.

I'm a novice blogger, so I'm not yet doing anything fancy here. That will come in time. I started this blog primarily as a journal for myself; now I'm ready to just see where it goes, which should be another interesting journey.

I've been called a "narcissistic voyeur." Hmmmmmm.......if I really cared about baring everything about myself I would have exposed this blog publicly much sooner, but as it is, I figure a lot of people will be offended by it, because I am NOT Ms. Shiny, Happy all the time.

Enjoy!

No comments: