Thursday, May 08, 2008

Guns 'n Booty









Was messin' around after lifting this morning (only 20' no big deal) and before swimming. I don't have much biceps, but man my triceps are comin' up.

I guess all those pushups I've been doing and all that swimming are working.

Oh, and I swam 4,000 yards this morning, and I swam pretty well! Big Mike noticed I've been working on my rotation and gave me some stroke tips. Coke in the swim bottle also helped :)

I'm pretty much running on fumes, but gotta run today, and then tomorrow is a 2-hour run and NO SWIMMING!!! I'm taking the day off from work and after I run I'm getting a 1.5 hour massage, which I really, really need. My arms and upper back were sore this morning (before lifting), but after some lifting and swimming they feel fine.

1 comment:

Oly said...

Big Mike gave me "some stroke tips."

Bwaaa Haaaa!!!

I'm just teasss'n enjoy the massage.