Sunday, May 04, 2008

Today's Ride

Fu-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-UCK!!! Hard fucking week, but I aced the test. Workout totals will be posted tomorrow or maybe later today.

Click on the post title to get to the pics.

Today I rode 78 miles and then ran about 4.5. It was my 4th brick this week (2:00/:20, 1:30/:40, 2:50/:40 and 4:30/:40), my 6th run this week. If I can keep up my momentum, I will run M-F this coming week, which will make for a lot of running.

One thing I didn't say in the photo text--one of the guards, on my 3rd loop of Fermilab, yelled at me nicely was I just riding around and around? I just smiled, but as I rode on by, I thought to myself, "Hmmm...in reality, I am riding around and eating." It made me laugh. I was totally on the Food Channel while riding. This has been one helluva training week. Next week will be more of the same, but run focus instead of bike focus. I can't wait!!!

No comments: