Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's Ride in Pictures

Click on the title to get to the pics.

Cool day, my first time on the Wisconsin hills, and I sucked terribly because my legs were cashed from running like 50 miles in the past week, YA FUCKING THINK??? But it was still good riding, and Patti and I may go up and ride 112 on Saturday (shhhh...don't tell her husband...he doesn't know yet) what the hell. Since I won't be doing my long run the day before (and also not running--WOO HOO!), I should be good to go and able to ride LGL like the little whore she is. Patti asked me if I needed to ride that much 1 week before Triple T, and I should have answered, "Look who the hell you're talking to." I'll still have a good week to taper down, even though I really don't plan on much of a taper, so no worries there.

No comments: