Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mattel Tiki Hut Recall Update: Barbie Protest Gathers Momentum


Cali Girl (my Mom gave her to me as "Call Girl") Barbie (seated) has joined in on the protest, topless, although she appears to be more interested in tanning at the moment.

Brazilian Whore Barbie (green skirt, topless--you can't see her FMP's--trust me, they are HOT) has joined in, and she just got back from getting a fresh, full Brazilian wax, which should shock Mattel into negotiations, at a minimum, should she remove her skirt.

Palm Beach (I call her Palm Beeyotch) Barbie is unable to remove her painted-on top in support of the other Barbies. She's trying to flash a beaver, but alas, her bottoms are also painted on. This didn't stop Mattel representatives from looking up her see-through coverup.

Mattel has provided every assurance that the Tiki Hut will be returned, lead-free, and without any dangerous magnetic parts that might be eaten by reticulated crabs.

2 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Wow..such nice tans they have...I can't wait for the Tiki Hut return!!

Oly said...

Funny, that's what I call my palm too. Beeyotch!