Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

Perfectionism is not a quest for the best. It is a pursuit of the worst in ourselves, the part that tells us that nothing we do will ever be good enough - that we should try again.
Julia Cameron

My I Ching for today:
#12, Pi / Hindrance
Hindrance.
No one can alter.
Unfavorable to superior persons.
The divination;
The great is departing;
The little is arriving.

And asking the Magic 8 Ball: "Do I even know what the question is?" I get this: Cannot predict now.

They are all correct!

3 comments:

Brett said...

Maybe you should take your magic 8 ball and smash it with a sledge hammer. :)

Crackhead said...

I do sort of feel like I should damage some sort of inanimate object...was thinking about a powerful flood at the Tiki Hut, but then I'd have to call FEMA, and what good would they do???

Brett said...

Probably ship Barbie to some skank hotel in Houston.