Sunday, October 30, 2005

Interesting chat conversation

If what this guy says is true, then well, I don't know what to say; but let's see where my current journey takes me and whether this really holds water:

chicagolawyer73: I appreciate your candor
chicagolawyer73: esp. while first chatting
chicagolawyer73: it is nice
chicagolawyer73: you are very open
wahine69: almost too open, I think
chicagolawyer73: lol - given what you told me earlier, perhaps not open enough
wahine69: it's a fine line
chicagolawyer73: yes
chicagolawyer73: i find I am open online too
wahine69: I have nothing to hide, really
chicagolawyer73: I can see
wahine69: what would be the point?
chicagolawyer73: none, really
chicagolawyer73: though may I make an obesrvation?
wahine69: shoot
chicagolawyer73: you're a very aggressive person
wahine69: didn't I say that?
chicagolawyer73: probably work very hard as well, more hrs than most
chicagolawyer73: (building up to it - hang on)
wahine69: ok
chicagolawyer73: your training takes an inordinate amt of time
chicagolawyer73: and due to both, you are usually pretty fired up and enthused about the task at hand
chicagolawyer73: though also tired and out of energy at times too, b/c you train so har
chicagolawyer73: hard
chicagolawyer73: making the times when you meet a man very intimidating, by virtue of how wired you are and lack of time, as well as goals
chicagolawyer73: *fin*
wahine69: wow you are good
wahine69: you said the "I" word
chicagolawyer73: I told you - just give me a chance to show my stuff
chicagolawyer73: "intimidating"
chicagolawyer73: i do not intimidate easily
chicagolawyer73: if at all

No comments: