Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today's Workouts

7:00AM Lift 50' solid. Although I was interrupted about halfway through by a chat session where I was being told how long and thick this guy's dick is. It was quite entertaining. At least he said 8"--many guys say 9". I am sure this is a guy, but I have no information about him other than he's a lawyer (maybe) and seems quite intelligent. I felt quite strong doing the workout, and not at all tired from yesterday's festivities.

1:25PM Bike 1:35, including 3x12' FT (2'). I got to ride OUTSIDE today!!! It was 68 at the time I left, with good winds. I like it windy when I'm doing intervals. Makes me push even harder. I used my road bike, which now has a Power Tap on it. I hate that thing. Piece of crap. There are so many wires. The thing is a contraption! And apparently, when you are in winds, it acts all flaky. But I think I still worked hard enough to achieve my FT watts during my work intervals. It was weird being on the road bike. It almost seems like I can ride harder on it than on the tri bike, but I'm sure it was just the change in position and equipment.

I can't believe I nailed two tough workouts today after what I did yesterday, Tuesday and Monday.

LIFE IS GOOD. And as always, BETTER IN PINK!!!

No comments: