Friday, November 04, 2005

Today's Workout

Happy, happy! Well, not so much :) A 2-hour ride on the trainer: 45' warmup, 2x15' (2') at HIM watts, 20' steady, 20' HIM watts, 5'cd, then run 30' as best I could.

I could tell when I woke up that the week's intensity was catching up to me, even though I slept like a fucking rock last night (8.5 hours). I was able to hit the watts on the bike easily, though; however the run didn't feel as good as last week. Not bad--but I could feel the tiredness. Even still, I felt light and floaty, as usual!

Today I spend time on airplanes and in airports, en route to Pahrump, Nevada to visit my dear friend, Susan. Haven't seen her since October, 2004, when she came to support me at Ironman Hawaii. It will be nice to go to a completely new place, nice to meet her partner, Wolfgang, and just nice.

No comments: