Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today's @%#@^$^@&*^ Workouts

6:15 AM I finished my weights--bis, delts and a little abs and core. 12' solid (I have a good Parabody machine and free weights in my house so I do a lot in a short amount of time--no waiting, no wiping things down!). Surprisingly, a little while after I finished I could feel the "ugh, I did a weight workout" heavy feeling, or else it was my body saying "nice, ANOTHER workout--we did THREE yesterday."

1:00PM Another killer bike workout: 15' warmup, 3' spinups, 3x(2' Z3 HR, 1' cd), 3x12' (2') FT, 3' cd. Those FT intervals are killer. During the last 2' of the last interval, all I can think is, "This is so fucking hard but I can get through it." Makes a lot of other things seem EASY. I get to do this workout again on Thursday. Oh joy!

No comments: